- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Mhouse WG10s - Gate Opener
|1||x||WG10SK electromechanical worm gear motor with 3 release keys and adjustable brackets|
|1||x||CL20S external control unit with integrated variable code receiver|
|2||x||GTX4 4 button variable code transmitters with dashboard support|
|1||x||PH1 pair of wall-mounted autosynchronised photocells|
|1||x||FL100 adjustable flashing light, with built-in aerial|
Purchase options for Mhouse WG10s - Gate Opener
|SPECIAL OFFER Mhouse WG10s||24v||200 kg||130°||4.5m||Linear Ram, Single Kit, Ambidextrous||£355.00 ex VAT
RRP £882.00 incVAT
Optional additional accessories for Mhouse WG10s - Gate Opener
Emergency Stop Button - Twist Release
|This is an essential item for all gate automation systems and should be installed in a place visible to all users to allow the gates to be stopped in an emergency. When required the emergency stop must be accessible, recognisable and must work, reliably and safely.||£8.08|
2.0m - 25mm gate safety edge
|2.0m Length of 25mm profile gate safety edge.
All automatic gates & door systems installed in the UK should comply to BS-EN13241-1 & EN-138491-1 safety standards.
Profile & length options:- Safety Edges Options
Safety edge guide:- Download
PH100 Wired Safety Photocells
|Extra pair of wall-mounted auto-synchronised wired photocells. Improve the level of safety & protection on your gate system by adding an additional set of safety photocells.||£53.28|
Mhouse GTX4 transmitter
|Variable code transmitter, 433.92 MHz rolling code system with self-learning function. The gate system can support atleast 150 additional keyfobs.||£28.51|
PT50 high posts x2 including pair of photocells
|Two 485 mm high posts including one pair of photocells, adjustable height.||£96.48|
Mhouse PT100 High Posts + Photocells
|Two 945 mm high posts including two pairs of photocells, adjustable height.||£153.00|
DS1 13-key digital keypad/switch
|13-key digital keypad/switch with programmable code, via radio.||£70.20|
EL1 12 V electric lock interface
|12 V electric lock interface. Essential for using Mhouse kits with an electric lock.||£36.36|
PR1 24 V buffer battery
|24 V buffer battery for emergency power supply. Ensures the gates still operate if power is cut.||£82.68|
|Mhouse Release Key||Release Key for use in the event of a power failure. A key is already included with each motor in the kit.||£3.08|
EMIS120 GSM/Wifi Switch
|Smartphone (GSM) and Internet compatible gate opener switch (2-Outputs/Channels)||£159.00|
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
- Strength and elegance die-cast aluminium casing, that will match any style, can open the heaviest gates without effort.
- No welding required adjustable multi-position brackets
- “Plug’n Play” connections very simple and quick, with easy identification of wires and terminals
- Easy Connection System ECSBus system for connection of up to seven pairs of photocells using only two wires
- Quick motor release for manual gate operation. Release keys are supplied with the kit in order to disengage the motor.
- No black-out: the buffer batteries guarantee up to ten opening and closing manoeuvres even in the event of power outages (additional accessory)
- No waiting in front of the gate: only 20 seconds to open and close
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24 V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature. Obstacle detection means that if something or somebody comes into contact with the gate while it's in motion then it will stop and reverse slightly.
- Auto-programming: WG10s automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate
- Autodiagnostic system identifies and immediately signals any connection errors or malfunctions
Control unit with integrated receiver
- 2 speeds
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function. In-built limit stops to set required travel on the motors.
- Programming of new transmitters (up to 150)
- Pause time adjustment
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
Please note: the remotes that come with this kit may vary to what's shown in the product image.
Package Dimensions (mm)
Package Weight (kg)
Installation diagram for Mhouse WG10s
Solar Power compatible: This Mhouse kit is compatible with the PF solar power kit. Great for installations where mains power is not suitable or wanted.
|Got a question about this item?|