- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- Mhouse Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
2 Channel Vehicle Loop Detector
|1 x||2 Channel Loop Detector kit|
|1 x||Instruction Booklet|
|Cable for all Gate Motors loop detectors is available seperately|
Purchase options for 2 Channel Vehicle Loop Detector
2 Channel Loop Detector (Encapsulated)
|2 Way Loop Detector (Encapsulated)||£222.96|
25m Vehicle Loop Detector Cable
|25m of loop cable. Click for more lengths on Loop Cable.||£19.50|
2 Position key switch
7 Day Timer
|7 day, 5/2 day or 24 hour programmable timer||£66.00|
This product has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
The loop detector has a connection from the loop cable and feeds signals from this through to the gate automation control panel to open your gates.
By using the 7 day timer and / or the 2 position key switch the loop detector can be set to work at specific hours of the day, the 2 position keyswitch allows the loop detector to be put in a 'holiday mode' and manually switched off while you're away to remove the option of the gates opening automatically to provide an extra level of security.
- Easy to add onto any automated gate system
- Very discreet; loop fits underneath your driveway
- Allows gate release to vehicles entering and exiting your property- no need to push a button
- Adjustable sensitivity level
- Works alongside other automation accessories
- POWER REQUIREMENT:
- LD100 200 - 260VAC 50Hz 1.5VA
- LD101 100 - 120VAC 60Hz 1.5VA
- LD102 11 - 26VAC/DC 50/60Hz 95mA max.
- PRESENCE/PULSE RELAY : 0.5A/220VAC.
- RESPONSE TIME: Approximately 120ms after vehicle enters loop.
- INDICATOR: LED indicators show: Power, Detect state and Loop Fault.
- DETECTOR TUNING RANGE: 15 - 1500 uH.
- PROTECTION: Loop isolation transformer with lightning protection.
- CONNECTOR: 11 Pin Connector on rear of unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 80mm (height) X 40mm (width) X 79mm (Depth excl. connector).
|Got a question about this item?|