- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Came Axo-P Kit - Gate Openers
|1||x||Frequency Card (433,92MHz)
|2||x||Wired Safety Photocells
|2||x||Radio Remote (433,92MHz)
Purchase options for Came Axo-P Kit - Gate Openers
Optional additional accessories for Came Axo-P Kit - Gate Openers
Emergency Stop Button - Twist Release
|This is an essential item for all gate automation systems and should be installed in a place visible to all users to allow the gates to be stopped in an emergency. When required the emergency stop must be accessible, recognisable and must work, reliably and safely.||£8.08|
2.0m - 25mm gate safety edge
|2.0m Length of 25mm profile gate safety edge.
All automatic gates & door systems installed in the UK should comply to BS-EN13241-1 & EN-138491-1 safety standards.
Profile & length options:- Safety Edges Options
Safety edge guide:- Download
Came DIR-10 Wired Safety Photocells
|Came DIR-10 Wired Safety Photocells. Improve the level of safety & protection on your gate system by adding an additional set of safety photocells.||£36.90|
Came DBC01 Wireless Photocells
|Came DBC01 wireless pair of surface-mounted "cordless" photocells with synchronised mono-directional infrared beam. Improve the level of safety & protection on your gate system by adding an additional set of safety photocells.||£105.60|
Came TOP-432EV Remote
|Came TOP-432EV Gate Remote, 433 MHz, 2 Button/Channels. Gate system can support up to 99 remotes.||£27.00|
Electric Lock With Single Cylinder
|LOCK81 Electric Lock With Single Cylinder. It removes the possibility of damage to a long flexible gate, or the stress and strains caused by pounding winds on closed boarded or similar types of "closed-in" gates.||£112.80|
Battery Card - LB180
|This card is to use with Came 24v motors for connecting two 12 V - 1.2 Ah emergency batteries. It will allow you to use the BAT2PK batteries for a power failure backup.||£80.40|
Set of two 12V - 1.2 Ah Batteries
|The BAT2PK batteries are a pair of 12v, 1.2 Ah maintenance free batteries to be used with the V0670, LBD2, LB22, LB90, LB54 and LB180 battery backup circuit boards and can be housed either in the gate controllers enclosure or in the 119 RIR 315 enclosure. For use with Came 24v motors.||£60.00|
EMIS120 GSM/Wifi Switch
|Smartphone (GSM) and Internet compatible gate opener switch (2-Outputs/Channels)||£159.00|
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
The ideal solution to apply to gates in residential or apartment block settings
- Tested according to applicable rules and regulations.
- The 24 V version can function in emergency mode during power cuts.
- Available both in the reversible and self-locking versions.
- Worm screw is always protected thanks to its dedicated cover.
- The 24 V version comes with a simplified connection system featuring a single, three-core cable that handles both motor and encoder.
- Encoder-based technology to manage decelerations.
- Adjustable mechanical stops to memorise the gate-run.
- Supporting aluminium half-casings.
- Even for gates with leaves of up to 7 m / 23 ft.
- The AX3024 and 5024 motors have a battery backup built-in which allows you to operate the gates just using the remotes if there was a powercut. You need two receiver cards (AF43S) for this to work. You can purchase another receiver card clicking here.
Width and Weight Guide
Note: The Axo kit is a more up to date version of the Ati kit. The Ati kit is decreasing in quantity.
The 230v Axo kits come with the ZM3E control panel.
The 24v Axo kits come with the ZLJ24 control panel.
|Got a question about this item?|