|Daitem 2 Property SC902AU Wireless Intercom with Push Button & Keypad||
This system is what you need to manage a set of gates for two properties. It also allows chosen users to let themselves onto your property with a personal key fob or code. Comes with the addition of a vandal resistant faceplate and proxy tag. 2 caller buttons and 2 handsets included.
12v Transformer (A7091)
12v Transformer for power control board. PLEASE NOTE: this or the lithium battery is necessary for the intercom to function
Lithium battery for powering control board. PLEASE NOTE: this or the 12v transformer is necessary for the intercom to function
The advantages of wireless technology: security and freedom
The wireless intercom system can be used to welcome and filter visitors. Using the system, remotely opening one or several entrances (pedestrian gate, driveway gate and garage door), and activating external lighting to facilitate access to users' homes could not be simpler. The portable indoor handset is wireless allowing users to move around freely.
Wireless remote entry control systems for the home, advantages of the range :
Welcoming, filtering and controlling the wireless entry control system can be used to welcome and filter visitors, listen in to background sounds at entrances and operate up to 16 automatic systems from the home:
• up to 4 electrical latches or locks (pedestrian gate access),
• up to 4 automatic gates (car access),
• up to 4 automatic garage doors *,
• up to 4 lighting receivers *.
Operating Electric Lock
The wireless intercom can support an electric lock 12v (optional accessory).
New Installations: - It is important to install the electric lock before you perform the Radio Recognition test. If the lock is not attached the wireless controller will ignore terminals 3 & 4 and not provide an output.
Existing Installations: - If an electric lock is installed to an existing system, you must delete the Radio Recognition first, then fit the lock and then re-perform the Radio Recognition test. If this is not done, the lock output terminals will not be active.
Being a 2 property intercom, this means the caller unit will come with two push buttons and there will be two handsets included.
Control and communication
The wireless intercom system can be used to check entrances (open or closed) and lighting (on or off) via the handset screen, and to communicate with another handset.
* Associated receivers needed
Easy access control
• A pedestrian gate and/or driveway gate can be opened from the street by entering an access code or holding up the badge to the caller unit with keypad.
• Up to 16 badges can be managed by the outdoor caller unit.
• Use of the outdoor caller unit is facilitated thanks to the back-lit keys.
• Users can identify visitors without having to move using the mobile handset.
• Users can move around their home wearing the portable handset fitted to a belt clip.
• Full duplex digital communication.
• The handset can be used in hands-free or private conversation (hand-held) mode.
• The volume can be adjusted during communication.
• Users can listen in to background sounds at the outdoor caller unit.
• The handset screen is back-lit during a call or when a key is pressed.
• The pedestrian gate, driveway gate or garage door can be opened or closed by simply pressing a button on the
• Different entrances can be controlled.
In clear conditions the intercom has a wireless range of upto 150m where there is clear uninterupted sight from the handset to the control panel, but its recommended to use upto 100m, this may vary in built-up areas.The distance can be extended by wiring the controller box from the callpoint closer to the household - see diagram below.
Extended range will go further than 30m if 1.5mm2 cat5e screened cable is used with the 12v transformer ( 70m max ).
Easy and flexible to install
• Choice of internal handset unit location: on a table or fixed to a wall.
• Activation of up to 16 automatic systems using the same handset (4 radio receivers per button).
• Communication between handsets possible.
• Outdoor caller units for one or two dwellings
• The same handset can manage up to 4 call buttons each with a specific ring tone.
No major work required
No trenching outside or running cables inside
• No wires need to be pulled between the indoor handset unit and the driveway gate, pedestrian gate, garage door or lighting.
• No trenches need to be dug or rebating work performed to install the system. This means zero damage to both the inside and outside of the home.
Wireless Gate Position Monitoring Kit