- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Nice IntiKit Universal Control System
|3||x||Two-channel remotes (in red, green and blue)|
Purchase options for Nice IntiKit Universal Control System
The kit contains: 3 two-channel remotes (colours red, green and blue) and 1 OX2 receiver (for plugging into control panel to pick up the new remotes).
If you compare this to buying them on their own, it works out to be £56.25 for the remotes and £97.20 for the receiver. You are therefore saving a massive £54.45 by buying this kit.
2 channel remotes mean you can control two types of automation e.g. gate and garage door.
The system is great if you have an existing FAAC system for example or any other brand which the remotes are no longer made for that frequency. You will still be able to use your old remotes if you buy this, you'll just be plugging in an extra receiver. You'll be saving yourself money buying this kit over a new FAAC receiver (£42.50) then the cost of their remotes (£76.02 for three).
Suitable for 12/24v automation to allow up to two types of automation to be operated, a good replacement item if you can no longer buy remotes for your system.
The colourful new line of 1 and 2 channel miniaturised transmitters is available in six colours and provides the following benefits:
- 433.92 MHz rolling code with management of identity codes and certificates, self-learning and built-in proximity receiver
- 72 bit O-Code encoding
- Compatible with receivers with Nice FLOR encoding
- Uses data processing and recognition systems that increase its degree of security
- Automation designed to deliver quicker response times.
- Simple programming, even at a distance, thanks to Opera receivers by: Using a transmitter already programmed in the receiver, thanks to the enabling Code exchange between the two
- Using the Nice O-Box connection interface. The receiver’s Certificate is entered by just placing the new Inti next to the O-Box and following the guided procedure on a PC or PDA
- If a transmitter is stolen or lost with the O-Box the user can replace it, maintaining the same functions as in the previous one or disable the old transmitter by increasing the priority level on the new Inti
|Got a question about this item?|