- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
FAAC 415 Motor Only
|1||x||FAAC 415 Motor|
Purchase options for FAAC 415 Motor Only
Optional additional accessories for FAAC 415 Motor Only
This motor has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
Electro-mechanical operator for residential swing-leaf gates with max leafs of a length of 4m.
- Available in versions with/without a travel limit device.
- Half bodies are coupled with a seal in pressure cast.
- Die-cast aluminium body, entirely double-coat painted for longer life.
- Manual release device with simplified key-protected activation.
- Travel limit devices with the limit switch versions for maximum safety, with facility for controlling travel limit stops and slow-down.
- Horizontal exit for cables to allow low installation.
- Designed to use with the "Gatecoder" obstacle detection feature (230v version).
- 24v version allows optional emergency battery to ensure operation in case of powercut. Also has anti-crushing device with built-in obstacle detection and virtual encoder. If somebody comes into contact with the gate while it's in motion, it will stop and back-off or reverse.
For technical details on all the motors above see the 'Downloads' section on the top right hand side of the page.
|Got a question about this item?|