- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Electric Gate Accessories
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- Mhouse Automation
- BFT Automation
- Gate Motors Kits & Spares
- Solar Powered Gate Kits
- Garage Door Automation
- Window Openers
- Special Offers
Mhouse SL10 - Sliding Gate Kit
|1||x||SL10 24V gear motor with integrated control unit and 433.92MHz variable code receiver
|2||x||TX4 433.92MHz 4 button variable code receiver
|2||x||PH1 wall-mounted auto-synchronised wired photocells
|1||x||KS1 two-position key-operated selector switch with keys
|1||x||FL1 adjustable flashing light with incorporated aerial
Purchase options for Mhouse SL10 - Sliding Gate Kit
|Mhouse SL10||24v||500kg||-||7m||Sliding Gate Kit||
Optional additional accessories for Mhouse SL10 - Sliding Gate Kit
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
- No waiting in front of the gate: only 23 seconds to fully open and close.
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24 V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature.
- Auto-programming: the SL10 automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate.
- Autodiagnostic system identifies any problems if they occur and immediatly sends signals about any connection errors or malfunctions.
Control unit with integrated receiver
- 2 speeds
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function
- Programming of new transmitters (up to 150)
- Pause time adjustment
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
- Reliable and noiseless: mechanical parts made of metal, die-cast painted aluminium base, gear motor mounted on bearings
- "Plug'n Play" connections very simple and quick, with easy identification of wires and terminals. This is due to the ECSBus technology (Easy Connection System)
- Easy Connection System: ECSBus system for connection of up to seven pairs of photocells using only two wires
- Quick motor release with a simple manoeuvre to allow you to manually push the gates if needed
- No black-out: the buffer batteries can guarantee up to ten opening and closing manoeuvres even in the event of a power outage (an additional accessory)
Please note: the remotes that come with this kit may vary to what's shown in the product image.
Installation diagram for the Mhouse SL10
Connections: The gauges of the required power cables are specified on the technical literature (the length varies according to the installation layout)
|Got a question about this item?|