- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- Mhouse Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Mhouse WU2s - Surface Mounted Gate Openers
|2||x||WU1s 24V gear motors with 2 WUA straight slotted arms and mounting plate included
|1||x||CL2 external control unit with integrated variable code receiver
|2||x||TX4 4 button variable code transmitter
|2||x||PH1 wall-mounted auto-synchronised wired photocells
|1||x||KS1 two position key-operated selector switch
|1||x||FL1 adjustable flashing light, with built-in aerial
Purchase options for Mhouse WU2s - Surface Mounted Gate Openers
|Mhouse WU2s||24v||200 kg||120°||1.8m||Surface Mounted, Double Kit||£429.15 ex VAT
RRP £1039.20 incVAT
Optional additional accessories for Mhouse WU2s - Surface Mounted Gate Openers
Emergency Stop Button - Twist Release
|This is an essential item for all gate automation systems and should be installed in a place visible to all users to allow the gates to be stopped in an emergency. When required the emergency stop must be accessible, recognisable and must work, reliably and safely.||£8.08|
2.0m - 25mm gate safety edge
|2.0m Length of 25mm profile gate safety edge.
All automatic gates & door systems installed in the UK should comply to BS-EN13241-1 & EN-138491-1 safety standards.
Profile & length options:- Safety Edges Options
Safety edge guide:- Download
PH1 Wired Safety Photocells
|Extra pair of wall-mounted auto-synchronised wired photocells. Improve the level of safety & protection on your gate system by adding an additional set of safety photocells.||£53.28|
TX4 4 button variable code transmitter
|4 button variable code transmitter. The gate system can support atleast 150 additional keyfobs.||£25.54|
PT50 high posts x2 including pair of photocells
|Two 485 mm high posts including one pair of photocells, adjustable height.||£96.48|
Mhouse PT100 High Posts + Photocells
|Two 945 mm high posts including two pairs of photocells, adjustable height.||£153.00|
DS1 13-key digital keypad/switch
|13-key digital keypad/switch with programmable code, via radio.||£70.20|
EL1 12 V electric lock interface
|12 V electric lock interface. Essential for using Mhouse kits with an electric lock.||£36.36|
PR1 24 V buffer battery
|24 V buffer battery for emergency power supply. Ensures the gates still operate if power is cut.||£82.68|
|Mhouse Release Key||Release Key for use in the event of a power failure. A key is already included with each motor in the kit.||£3.08|
EMIS120 GSM/Wifi Switch
|Smartphone (GSM) and Internet compatible gate opener switch (2-Outputs/Channels)||£159.00|
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
- No waiting in front of the gate: only 9 seconds to fully open and close.
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24 V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature.
- Auto-programming: the WU2 automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate.
- Autodiagnostic system identifies any problems if they occur and immediatly sends signals about any connection errors or malfunctions.
Control unit with integrated receiver
- 2 speeds
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function
- Programming of new transmitters (up to 150)
- Pause time adjustment
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
- Simple and economic: no excavations or structural modifications are needed
- Guaranteed IP67 water-tightness: extremely sturdy casing made entirely of die-cast sealed aluminium
- "Plug'n Play" connections very simple and quick, with easy identification of wires and terminals. This is due to the ECSBus technology (Easy Connection System)
- Easy Connection System: ECSBus system for connection of up to seven pairs of photocells using only two wires
- Quick motor release with a simple manoeuvre to allow you to manually push the gates if needed
- No black-out: the buffer batteries can guarantee up to ten opening and closing manoeuvres even in the event of a power outage (an additional accessory)
Please note: the remotes that come with this kit may vary to what's shown in the product image.
Installation diagram for the Mhouse WU2s
The gauges of the required power cables are specified on the technical literature (the length varies according to the installation layout).
Verifications and setup
The gearmotor must be mounted above the ground using the foundation plate, with a 90mm clearance between the ground and the gate. Alternatively, it can be sunk partially by burying the formwork in the concrete, with a clearance of 60mm.
|Got a question about this item?|