- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Mhouse WK2 - Double Articulated Motor Gate Automation Kit
|2||x||WK1 motors with 2 WKA curved anti-shear arms and mounting plate included
|1||x||CL2 external control unit with integrated variable code receiver
|2||x||TX4 4 button variable code transmitters
|2||x||PH1 wall-mounted auto-synchronised wired photocells
|1||x||FL1 adjustable flashing light, with built in aerial
|1||x||KS1 two-position key-operated selector switch
Purchase options for Mhouse WK2 - Double Articulated Motor Gate Automation Kit
|SPECIAL OFFER Mhouse WK2||24v||200 kg||120°||1.8m||Articulated Arm, Double Kit||£395.00 ex VAT
RRP £958.80 incVAT
Optional additional accessories for Mhouse WK2 - Double Articulated Motor Gate Automation Kit
2.0m - 25mm gate safety edge
|2.0m Length of 25mm profile gate safety edge.
All automatic gates & door systems installed in the UK should comply to BS-EN13241-1 & EN-138491-1 safety standards.
Profile & length options:- Safety Edges Options
Safety edge guide:- Download
EMIS120 GSM/Wifi Switch
|Smartphone (GSM) and Internet compatible gate opener switch (2-Outputs/Channels)||£159.00|
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
- No waiting in front of the gate: only 10 seconds to fully open and close.
- Extra safe thanks to the low-voltage connections (24 V), the safety accessories and the automatic obstacle detection feature.
- Auto-programming: the WK2 automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate.
- Autodiagnostic system identifies any problems if they occur and immediatly sends signals about any connection errors or malfunctions.
Control unit with integrated receiver
- 2 speeds
- Timed and adjustable automatic closing function
- Programming of new transmitters (up to 150)
- Pause time adjustment
- Obstacle sensitivity adjustment
- Compact and fast: ideal for gates with very deep pillars and for the most delicate gates
- "Plug'n Play" connections very simple and quick, with easy identification of wires and terminals. This is due to the ECSBus technology (Easy Connection System)
- Easy Connection System: ECSBus system for connection of up to seven pairs of photocells using only two wires
- Quick motor release with a simple manoeuvre to allow you to manually push the gates if needed
- No black-out: the buffer batteries can guarantee up to ten opening and closing manoeuvres even in the event of a power outage (an additional accessory)
Please note: the remotes that come with this kit may vary to what's shown in the product image.
Installation diagram for the Mhouse WK2
Connections: The gauges of the required power cables are specified on the technical literature (the length varies according to the installation layout).
Verifications and setup: Make sure that adequate clearance is provided for arm movement.
|Got a question about this item?|