- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- Mhouse Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Daitem 5142 Wireless 7 Function Handset
|1||x||Daitem 5142 Handset
Purchase options for Daitem 5142 Wireless 7 Function Handset
Daitem 5142 Wireless Handset
|Daitem 5142 mains recharge Li-Ion 7 function handset.||£263.04|
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. See the warranty FAQ page for more details.
Easy to install:
- As the system is wireless there is no need to install cables between the mobile handset unit and the main gate, side gate/door or garage door.
- There is no need to dig trenches or make any holes inside or outside the premises.
Mobile, totally wireless handset:
- Can be recharged on a base connected to the mains or on an entirely wire-free battery powered base.
- Controls any type of automatic system for gates (that can be fitted with a manual operating mechanism with dry contact), garage doors (using the D5300 receiver), electrical latches or locks, or outside lighting (suits any type of connection).
- The same system can operate two seperate apartments in the same property. This also makes it the ideal solution for business individuals and small offices.
- D5142 : 7-function mobile handset unit with battery-powered base.
- Can be used to welcom visitors and manage access to the home for 2 different entrances.
- When combined with a D5300 receiver, it can also operate 2 automatic garage door control devices.
The handset is powered by Li-Ion batteries which are recharged from alkaline batteries within the base unit (normal operational life of up to 4 years).
The 7 function intercom permits 2-way speech with 2 Controllers plus their respective commands:
- Electromagnetic door or gate release at each Controller
- Powered gate control at each Controller
- 1 or 2 garage door control (requires L5300 switching reciever)
- 1 courtesy light (requires L5300 receiver).
|Got a question about this item?|