- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Nice FT210 Safety Photocells (For Sliding Gates)
|2 x||Wireless Photocells ( one set )
|1 x||Instruction Sheet|
Purchase options for Nice FT210 Safety Photocells (For Sliding Gates)
This product has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. see the warranty FAQ page for more details.
Only compatible with the Nice Automation range
Optical device, with wireless transmitter to secure on moveable leaf, horizontally adjustable through 210° and 30° vertically, for an automation according to Standards.
Please note: FT210/FT210B wireless photocells are only compatible with sliding gate kits.
• The safety level of the main edge, required by the EN12453 standard, can be achieved for any “type of use” and any “type of activation” by integrating a FT210 device to an 8.2kohm TCB65 type resistive sensitive edge.
• The FT210 device, integrated with a “resistive” sensitive edge (8.2kohm), is safe against individual faults or can be used with automated systems with self-diagnosis at the start of every manoeuvre.
• Versions with relay output (FT210), with Nice BlueBUS technology (FT210B), available with 2Ah (FTA2) and 7Ah (FTA1) battery Kit, for intensive use.
* The battery is not provided with the photocell.
• Cutting-edge technology: The anti-collision circuit avoids interference with other out-of-sink receivers. The FT210/FT210B optical devices are equipped with a special sensor capable of recognizing when the gate is motionless, which remains in a low consumption mode and activates only when the gate is in motion.
• Suitable for any architectural environment and easy to install.
• Resilient and safe: Polycarbonate casing; FA1 vandal-proof metal shell (optional); low transmitter battery indicator.
|Power Supply||12-24 Vac/Vdc|
|Beam Range (m)||10-15|
|Got a question about this item?|