- Double Gate Automation
- Single Gate Automation
- Sliding Gate Automation
- Intercom systems
- Safety Devices
- Gate Accessories
- MyGate Automation
- Proteco Automation
- Came Gate Automation
- FAAC Gate Automation
- Nice Automation
- Mhouse Automation
- BFT Automation
- ACI Farfisa
- BPT Intercoms
- Vehicle Access Control
- Home Automation
- AES Intercoms
Daitem SC902AU - 4 Function Wireless Intercom with Keypad
|1 x||Caller unit with keypad (IP54 rated)|
|1 x||Controller (IP54 rated)|
|1 x||Four-function cordless handset|
|1 x||Proximity tag|
|1 x||Instruction Manual|
Additional Power Supply must be purchased with this kit.
Purchase options for Daitem SC902AU - 4 Function Wireless Intercom with Keypad
This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. See the warranty FAQ page for more details.
The advantages of wireless technology: security and freedom
The wireless intercom system can be used to welcome and filter visitors. Using the system, remotely opening one or several entrances (pedestrian gate, driveway gate and garage door), and activating external lighting to facilitate access to users' homes could not be simpler. The portable indoor handset is wireless allowing users to move around freely.
Wireless remote entry control systems for the home, advantages of the range :
Welcoming, filtering and controlling the wireless entry control system can be used to welcome and filter visitors, listen in to background sounds at entrances and operate up to 16 automatic systems from the home:
• up to 4 electrical latches or locks (pedestrian gate access),
• up to 4 automatic gates (car access),
• up to 4 automatic garage doors *,
• up to 4 lighting receivers *.
Operating Electric Lock
The wireless intercom can support an electric lock 12v (optional accessory).
New Installations: - It is important to install the electric lock before you perform the Radio Recognition test. If the lock is not attached the wireless controller will ignore terminals 3 & 4 and not provide an output.
Existing Installations: - If an electric lock is installed to an existing system, you must delete the Radio Recognition first, then fit the lock and then re-perform the Radio Recognition test. If this is not done, the lock output terminals will not be active.
Control and communication
* Associated receivers needed
Easy access control
Extended range will go further than 30m if 1.5mm2 cat5e screened cable is used with the 12v transformer ( 70m max ).
Easy and flexible to install
• Choice of internal handset unit location: on a table or fixed to a wall.
• Activation of up to 16 automatic systems using the same handset (4 radio receivers per button).
• Communication between handsets possible.
• Outdoor caller units for one or two dwellings
• The same handset can manage up to 4 call buttons each with a specific ring tone.
No major work required
No trenching outside or running cables inside
• No wires need to be pulled between the indoor handset unit and the driveway gate, pedestrian gate, garage door or lighting.
• No trenches need to be dug or rebating work performed to install the system. This means zero damage to both the inside and outside of the home.
Wireless Gate Position Monitoring Kit
- The wireless gate position monitoring kit accessory comes with a 2 year warranty
Callpoint Dimensions (W x H x D): 145 x 232 x 20mm
|Got a question about this item?|